Tuesday 5 May 2015

First Blog Post; Get To Know Me TAG!

1. Do you have a middle name?
Joan.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

IT - Yup, I was that kid in school. I just loved computers!
 
3. What’s your favorite drink?
Oasis Summer Fruits is definitely the best.
 
4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I'm liking 'I really like you' by Carly Rae Jepson

5. What would you name your children?
I've loved the name Felicity. Or Richard for a boy. 
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Nope, I do Zumba using YouTube channels... not really a sport is it...

7. What’s your favorite book? 

Girl Online by Zoella... I can't put the bliming thing down.
8. What’s your favorite colour?
I mostly wear black and white but with a pop of colour. So pinks, oranges, lime, red and cream.
9. What’s your favorite animal?
Cats.
10. What’s your favorite perfume?
Just Pink by Next. I have it on now.

11. What’s your favorite holiday?
Any but it definitely has to be Christmas.
12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yup. Graduated 2 years ago. Hehe. Feel old.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes. I've been to America, Spain, Malta, Ibiza and France.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I am learning Irish at the moment as my Mum's side of the family is Irish.
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 3. I'm the baby. 1 sister and 2 brothers. 

16. What’s your favorite store?

Primark!!!!

17. What’s your favorite restaurant?
Wetherspoons. :)
18. Do you like school? 
I did yes. Again, I'm that kind of kid.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I love SacconeJolys, Zoella, Tanya Burr, Alfie Deyes, Jim Chapman, Marcus Butler... the list goes on really.
20. What’s your favorite movie? 
Princess Diaries
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?Eastenders, Casualty, KUWTK, One Born Every Minute.

22. PC or Mac?
PC, I don't have a Mac, so can't put that... *sobs*
23. What phone do you have?
I have an Alcatel One Touch in White.

24. How tall are you?
I’m 5'

25. Any pets? 

I have a dog in the house. My housemate has had him since he was a little pup. He's really a Mummy's boy though. I'm his fav! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment