Saturday 20 June 2015

1 Pair of Sandals - 2 ways

Hey Beauties, 


I am so unorganised this week which will be explained in Sunday's main blog post as I reflect on my week. As a result of this, this one is scheduled. Enjoy!

Do you know when you do a thorough clean of your room (which for me is very rare), you find lots of things hidden in the back of your wardrobe. 
I used to constantly get blisters from these sandals but I still love them. They are from New Look and I got them from my cousin more than two years ago. 

Here's what I would wear them with. 









A pair of sandals, a short sleeved blouse and some denim shorts. You really can't go wrong. 











I love a short cut in getting dressed. The go-to dress I am constantly wearing is this one from Primark. It's so soft and it's been my wardrobe staple for over a year. I just love it. When it's a little chilly I throw on a light woolly cardigan and I'm good to go.






I really hope you liked this blog post. Be sure to follow me on Google+ and click like on my Facebook page. 

I post every Tuesday and Saturday on here at 12pm GMT.
I also have a main blog which I put up new posts every Thursday and Sunday at 12pm GMT.
Check out the links below. 

Miss Catherine x


CatherineWard!Victory hand
Where to find me;
Facebook; Miss Catherine Ward
Twitter; cjoanward_
Email contact; catherinejw@hotmail.com
My other blog; http://www.blogger.com/misscatherinewardfashion.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment